Dürr Graduate Program
We offer young talented individuals what they are looking for: Responsible tasks in an international group which is a technological leader. People and sophisticated technology represent our company's focus.
What we offer
We offer the Dürr Graduate Program in technical and commercial fields. The orientation is of a generalist nature, which means it provides a comprehensive overview of the company. In particular, you can expect the following:
- a rotation through different divisions and locations of the company (usually four departments)
- accompanying further training modules which have both a general (for instance, intercultural training for all trainees) as well as an individual (according to your personal development needs) orientation
- at least one time period spent working abroad (3-5 months)
- a flexible configuration of the program which takes your individual preferences into account and supports you in developing into your target position - in this way it is possible for the requirements of the company and your development to be optimally balanced
- a mentor from the management team will support you throughout
Our trainees get a permanent employment contract right from the start and after the program they are appointed to a target position. The target position will be defined individually at the end of the graduate program.
What we require
- a good degree in the specific subject
- initial work experience gained, for instance, during relevant internships within your studies
- several months spent abroad during your studies or in the context of your work
- business German and English
- an interest in intercultural cooperation
- entrepreneurial thinking, a high level of commitment and a willingness to take responsibility
Our Graduate Program starts in the October of every year and has a duration of 15 months. The trainee posts are initially advertised in March. The selection process in June/July incorporates a webinterview which is followed by participation in a selection day in our company's headquarters.
Corporate People Development
Phone + 49 7142 78 1313
Fax + 49 7142 78 1130