Office complex / Technology center / Training center
The expansion of our facilities at Bietigheim-Bissingen encompasses three main projects:
1. Construction of a new and modern office complex
Three interlinked pavilions were constructed at the location forming a new and modern office complex. The building itself and the workplaces within it are well equipped and of high quality. The integration of plenty of glass elements will bring light and an open space feeling to the rooms. The design of the building offers many advantages: interconnections keep distances between offices and pavilions short, the close proximity of the facilities to one another improves communication and interaction between employees and the complex stays flexible so it can be adapted to changing needs.
2. Expansion and modernization of the technology center
Dürr extended the present facility to create the world’s largest center for painting and final assembly technology on the Dürr Campus. In doing so the current building was modernized and extended by constructing a 2,500 m2 annex to provide additional space for test plants and equipment. The facilities will be used not only to undertake tests on behalf of customers but also for the development of Dürr’s own products. It is our cutting edge technologically and the excellence of the customer service we offer that form the basis for our leading position on the world’s markets.
The most significant features in brief:
- World’s largest center for painting and final assembly technology
- Additional test plants: Final Assembly, RoDip and Sealing
- Laboratories for the development of new products and for carrying out quality testing
- Presentation of Dürr products to customers on Campus
- Five painting booths
- Approximately 25 employees
3. Creation of a high quality and well-equipped training center
As a service to our customers we built a large training center offering open robot cells. In addition to providing instruction on robotic painting we offer courses for plant control systems and vision systems. Training facilities for our employees were also be expanded as a result.