- tapio consolidates products for the entire woodworking industry with thousands of production machines and a wide range of materials and tools in an IIoT platform.
- tapio combines expertise from mechanical engineering, service, software and consulting for companies of any size worldwide to facilitate their work and to increase quality and productivity. This leads to uniform solutions for many different processes, thus making individual business operations faster, more efficient and more reliable than ever.
- tapio is open to partners and new solutions – it is home to all technological solutions for the woodworking industry. One such example is the mobile display of the machine's status in real time for the operator. The scope of digital solutions includes open interfaces to all partners, woodworking companies and technologies. This enables not only cloud-ready but also older machines to be integrated within the cloud-based platform. The same applies to different software solutions and products from other manufacturers.
- tapio stands for machine competence, software expertise, consulting services and service quality – it takes the woodworking industry to the next level.
- Data security is our top priority. tapio uses the highest standards and is involved in IUNO, the national reference project for IT security in Industry 4.0, coordinated by HOMAG. This project, backed by the German government, brings together 21 well-known partners of many sizes from industry and research (including Siemens, Bosch, Fraunhofer and many more). tapio also works with large, renowned software partners such as Microsoft and Software AG.
Find out more about tapio at www.tapio.one/en or contact us by email.