CAVE (computer assisted virtual environment)
- A CAVE is used to visualize 3D CAD data, transporting viewers directly into the system or machine environment.
- Components, machines or systems can be intuitively analyzed in their virtual environment.
- CAVE technology enables highly efficient engineering reviews with customers, colleagues and suppliers.
- Simplified coordination during engineering meetings
- Solutions can be identified quickly and easily
- Operating scenarios can be simulated and optimized at a very early engineering stage