Our funding structure comprised the following elements for the 30th of June in 2016:
- Corporate bond issued by Dürr AG for € 300 million
- Bonded loan issued by Dürr AG for € 300 million
- Syndicated loan held by Dürr AG for € 465 million
- Real estate loan for the purchase of the Dürr Campus in Bietigheim-Bissingen (2011) with a carrying amount of € 36.61 million
- Bilateral credit facilities of a smaller volume and liabilities from finance leases.
In addition to money and capital market instruments, we are also able to utilize off-balance-sheet financing instruments such as factoring programs and operating leases. The volume of substantial off-balance-sheet financing instruments and obligations amounted to € 140.8 million (December 31, 2015).
The syndicated loan facility is not likely to be drawn in 2016.
|€ million||Q3 2016||2015||2014||2013||2012||2011||2010|
|Bond and bonded loan||596.4||296.9||296.4||225.2||225.4||225.5||225.6|
|Liabilities to banks||36.3||43.2||118.4||41.9||56.5||57.2||2.0|
|Other financial liabilities||14.4||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.1|
|Liabilities under finance leases||9.3||10.8||11.7||4.0||4.2||3.5||3.6|
|of which due within one year||4.4||6.8||17.1||2.5||14.8||13.3||1.8|
Maturity Structure of Financial Liabilities
Dürr credit and guarantee lines
|€ million||9M 2016||12/31/2015||12/31/2014|
There are no current corporate or bond ratings to assess our credit status. Dürr regularly publishes comprehensive key figures and a detailed outlook, thus ensuring a high level of visibility. The added value created by additional ratings is considered low, also given the costs involved.