Our funding structure comprised the following elements for the 30th of June in 2017:
- Corporate bond issued by Dürr AG for € 300 million
- Bonded loan issued by Dürr AG for € 300 million
- Syndicated loan held by Dürr AG for € 465 million
- Real estate loan for the purchase of the Dürr Campus in Bietigheim-Bissingen (2011) with a carrying amount of € 34.3 million
- Bilateral credit facilities of a smaller volume and liabilities from finance leases.
In addition to money and capital market instruments, we are also able to utilize off-balance-sheet financing instruments such as factoring programs and operating leases. The volume of substantial off-balance-sheet financing instruments and obligations amounted to € 109.9 million (June 30, 2017).
The syndicated loan facility is not likely to be drawn in 2017.
|Bond and bonded loan||596.9||596.6||296.9||296.4||225.2||225.4||225.5||225.6|
|Liabilities to banks||34.4||35.5||43.2||118.4||41.9||56.5||57.2||2.0|
|Other financial liabilities||12.8||13.9||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.1|
|Liabilities under finance leases||6.1||8.5||10.8||11.7||4.0||4.2||3.5||3.6|
|of which due within one year||36.5||5.3||6.8||17.1||2.5||14.8||13.3||1.8|
Maturity Structure of Financial Liabilities (as of 06/30/2017)
Dürr credit and guarantee lines
There are no current corporate or bond ratings to assess our credit status. Dürr regularly publishes comprehensive key figures and a detailed outlook, thus ensuring a high level of visibility. The added value created by additional ratings is considered low, also given the costs involved.