(Ad-hoc) CFO Ralph Heuwing will not renew his contract which runs until May 2017
06/30/2016 - Dürr AG - WKN 556520 / ISIN DE0005565204
Dürr AG – WKN 556520 / ISIN DE0005565204
Bietigheim-Bissingen, June 30, 2016 – The CFO of Dürr AG, Ralph Heuwing (50), has notified the Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Klaus Eberhardt, that he has decided not to accept the renewal of his contract. He will fulfill his current contract, which terminates in May 2017. This allows the Supervisory Board sufficient time to find a suitable replacement.
The Supervisory Board of Dürr AG has accepted Mr. Heuwing's decision with great regret. At the same time, it has expressed its appreciation for the successful work Ralph Heuwing has delivered. After ten years on the Board of Management of Dürr AG, Mr. Heuwing will dedicate his time to new entrepreneurial targets and start a new chapter in his professional life.
The Dürr Group is one of the world’s leading mechanical and plant engineering companies. Dürr products, systems and services provide the basis for highly efficient production processes in different industries. Business with automotive OEMs and components suppliers generates roughly 60% of its sales revenues. Other sectors which Dürr addresses include mechanical engineering, the chemical and pharmaceutical industry and – following the acquisition of the HOMAG Group in October 2014 – the woodworking industry. Dürr has 92 business locations in 28 countries. With just under 15,000 employees, the Group generated sales revenues of € 3.77 billion in 2015. The Group operates in the market via five divisions:
- Paint and Final Assembly Systems: paintshops and final assembly systems for the automotive industry
- Application Technology: robot technologies for the automated application of paint, sealants and adhesives
- Measuring and Process Systems: balancing and cleaning equipment as well as testing and filling technology
- Clean Technology Systems: exhaust-air purification systems and energy efficiency technology
- Woodworking Machinery and Systems: machinery and equipment for the woodworking industry
The executive board
End of disclosure