Provide contract review/administration support for wide range of customer/supplier contracts and other documents.
- Review, edit and draft customer/supplier contracts and corporate governance documents according to company guidelines
- Administer customer contracts to insure proper flow down and distribution of terms and conditions; complete/distribute internal documents to advise affected departments accordingly
- Review various legal agreements and security instruments such as Non-Disclosure Agreements, Sales representative agreements, Commercial/Standby Letters of Credit, construction lien documentation
- Assist internal clients in negotiating terms of contracts and related documents such as Surety Bonds, Bank Guarantees, and Letters of Credit
- Draft customer order acknowledgements
- Assist in development/maintenance of standard contract documents and related processes and internal training programs
- Engage with other departments such as; procurement, application engineering, project management, project accounting, management and finance.
- Willing and able to work nights, weekends and travel when necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3 years prior experience reviewing/negotiating contracts required
- Experience with international contracts for supply of large scale production equipment and systems a plus.
- Ability to effectively communicate contractual legal obligations in "plain English" to a diverse range of internal/external customers
- Proficient with MS-Word, Excel, Outlook (document redlining/comparison ability is essential)
- Good organizational skills and ability to work independently or as part of team
- Knowledge of ICC, Incoterms, UCP 500 and 600 and Alternative Dispute Resolution methods a plus
While performing duties of job, incumbent is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and use hands and arms. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a medical condition or disability, height, weight, or any other protected status. We maintain a drug-free work place and perform pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
Note to all Staffing Agencies: Dürr has a team of dedicated Human Resources professionals who are responsible for all hiring needs. Our practice is to partner and work with our approved vendors on an as needed basis. We do not accept resumes from agencies that are not on our preferred vendor list and have not signed our Recruiting and Permanent Placement Contract. Any resumes submitted from unapproved vendors will be considered unsolicited, and Dürr will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.
Primary Location: US-MI-Southfield
Work Locations: 26801 Northwestern Highway Southfield, MI 48033