- Execute level 3 test protocol to validate equipment functionality.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve equipment problems.
- Investigate or report questionable test results and quality problems and recommend solutions.
- Sub assembly of mechanical and electrical components using hand tools as required.
- Work with Environmental, Health & Safety and Quality in order to provide a consistent and professional approach.
- Ability to read engineering drawings / schematics, have experience of electro-mechanical assemblies, and possess excellent interpersonal skills. Contribute to learning and development of the skills required for success within the role.
- Ensure product built in line with current procedures and drawings in order to meet customer demand.
- Complete production records and ensure they conform to the required specification.
- Participate and perform internal assessments, audits and inspections of finished products as necessary.
- Field Service travel may be required due to support startups or on site issues.
- Associates degree in related field desirable.
- Requires a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in manufacturing environment. Previous assembly experience in an engineer to order business is a plus
- Basic PLC programming and other types of components programming.
- Computer experience with Oracle or SAP preferred. MS Office (Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, etc.) required.