At the beginning of the year, the KfW Energy Efficiency Program "Waste Heat Investment Protection (294 and 494)" was passed and replaced by the new KfW "Energy Efficiency in Economy" program (295) and slightly modified.
For us it is very important to design and realize individual and energetically efficient solutions with our customers. In addition to the long-term cost-effectiveness of the solution, the focus is naturally also on the aspect of CO2 avoidance.
Benefit from your waste heat and implement together with us promoted measures!
With the KfW funding program "Energy Efficiency in Business (295)", which has been introduced since the beginning of the year 2019, a funding program is available which specifically focuses on energy efficiency in commercial enterprises. Its aim is to accelerate measures to save energy and reduce carbon dioxide emissions in Germany.
Specifically, we can accompany you in the following measures:
- Energetic modernization of existing exhaust air purification systems (eg process optimization, heat coupling, etc.)
- Installation of an ORC plant for the production of waste heat
Further information about the KfW funding program can be found here.
You are also welcome to contact us directly.
Electricity generation from energetic residues and waste heat
- Compact small power plants for a broad temperature and power spectrum
- CO2-free power generation from waste heat
- Modernization and efficiency increase of energy plants
- Combined heat and power (CHP)
- Easy transport
- Possibility of integration into existing processes
For more information about promotion programs in combination with ORC plants click here.
Suitable solutions for a wide variety of applications:
- Cleaning the exhaust air from production processes
- Disposal of exhaust gases from reaction processes
- Process analysis and comparison of possible exhaust air purification processes
- Compliance with legal guidelines for pollution control
- Elimination of offensive odors
- Minimal operating costs through energetic process integration
- Concentration of pollutants
- Catalytic oxidation
- Regenerative thermal oxidation
- Recuperative thermal oxidation
More information here.