Find all information on Dürr's recent customer projects, new products, events and other press releases below. If you have any questions on the publications or require further information please get in touch with the contact person indicated.
The Dürr Group is one of the world's leading mechanical and plant engineering firms with extensive expertise in automation and digitization/Industry 4.0. Its products, systems and services enable highly efficient manufacturing processes in different industries. The Dürr Group supplies sectors like the automotive industry, mechanical engineering, chemical, pharmaceutical and woodworking industries. It generated sales of € 3.87 billion in 2018. In October 2018, the Dürr Group acquired the industrial environmental technology business of US-based company Babcock & Wilcox, comprising the Megtec and Universal brands. Since then, it has over 16,400 employees and 108 business locations in 32 countries. The Group operates in the market with five divisions:
- Paint and Final Assembly Systems: paint shops and final assembly systems for the automotive industry
- Application Technology: robot technologies for the automated application of paint, sealants and adhesives
- Clean Technology Systems: air pollution control, noise abatement systems and battery coating lines
- Measuring and Process Systems: balancing equipment as well as assembly, testing and filling technology
- Woodworking Machinery and Systems: machinery and equipment for the woodworking industry