Leading in Production Efficiency
The Dürr Group is one of the world's leading mechanical and plant engineering firms with outstanding automation expertise. Products, systems and services offered by Dürr enable highly efficient manufacturing processes in different industries. Business with automobile manufacturers and their suppliers accounts for approximately 60% of Dürr's sales. Other market segments include, for example, the mechanical engineering, chemical and pharmaceutical industries and – since the takeover of HOMAG Group AG in October 2014 – the woodworking industry. The Dürr Group operates in the market with five divisions:
- Paint and Final Assembly Systems: paint shops and final assembly systems for the automotive industry
- Application Technology: robot technologies for the automatic application of paint as well as sealants and adhesives
- Measuring and Process Systems: balancing and cleaning systems as well as assembly, testing and filling technology
- Clean Technology Systems: exhaust-air purification systems and energy-efficiency technology
- Woodworking Machinery and Systems: machinery and systems for the woodworking industry
Basis for our leading market position is global presence, a distinct culture of innovation and the customer orientation of 15,200 employees. Dürr is directly represented in 28 countries and generated sales revenues of € 3.6 billion in 2016.