I. General conditions
1. Scope of validity
The following conditions are valid for attending our seminars. Conditions of the customer that deviate from our seminar conditions are binding for us only if we have explicitly agreed to them in writing.
Due to the limited number of participants, we recommend an early, written
registration. Participation is regulated by the sequence of the receipt of the registrations.
Our business conditions are accepted bindingly by you with the registration.
Registrations are accepted by the sending of a registration confirmation (including invoice) on the seminar fees.
We reserve the right to postpone or cancel the offered training courses in case of too little demand, below minimum participation, cancellation of the instructor, or for reasons
that are beyond our control, even after given confirmation. The affected participants are promptly notified and are informed on alternatives if possible.
5. Force majeure
In case a seminar is cancelled due to force majeure, no recourse claims can be made
The educational goal of an instructional course cannot be reached, or only with difficulty, without the prerequisites specified for the seminar.
7. Status quo
We reserve the right to adapt the content of the seminar to the current level of technology without previous announcement. This may cause deviations from the seminar descriptions in certain cases.
II. Prices and payments
1. Seminar fees
The published seminar fees are net prices, are valid per participant and are without the additional respectively valid added value tax. They include the instruction materials and the use of technical equipment. An only temporary participation of a course does not entitle a price reduction. Travel and lodging expenses are the responsibility of the orderer.
We will send you our invoice after you have participated the seminar. It needs to be paid 14 days upon receipt, net.
In case of cancellation by the participant up to 2 weeks before the event, a processing fee of euro 50.00 becomes due. In case of cancellation after that, the full participation fee becomes due, unless a replacement participant of the same company is sent.
III. Exclusion of liability
1. Technical information is provided during the seminars as well as in the seminar documents to the best of our knowledge. We accept no liability for any errors in the technical information that is provided orally or in writing or that is included in the provided seminar documentation. We also cannot accept any liability for any damages or consequential damages resulting thereof. This exclusion of liability is not valid in cases where intent or gross negligence are explicitly liable.
IV. Data protection
1. The participant agrees to the processing of his
or her data in so far as they are subject to the purposes of the privity of contract.
V. Use of seminar documents
1. Lectures and seminar documents enjoy the protection of copyright laws. Rights of utilisation are transferred only by an explicit written grant to licence.
2. A reproduction and/or the transfer to the seminar documents to third parties is not permitted.
VI. Safety regulations
1. The seminar participant is obligated to observe the safety and accident prevention regulations valid on our company premises as well as the security regulations valid there.
1. Participation certification
After the end of the seminar, the participants receive certificates if they participated regularly.
Version dated: March 2009