Reporting on all aspects of project progress and cost control, you will be responsible for the completion of plant installation projects within budget, on time and to quality objectives.
You will also be responsible for providing electrical engineering expertise for proposals and projects.
- Ideally qualified to HNC level or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or equivalent, you must have knowledge of industrial control systems and experience of 3 phase, LV power and control design.
You will have the experience and ability to produce tender specifications and commercially / technically analyse supplier bids.
You will have experience of budget management and cost control, customer relationship management and be able to coordinate internal resource and manage contractors / suppliers.
- You will have the ability to understand customer requirements and specifications, have a sound commercial awareness and be able to commercially and technically analyse supplier bids.
- An understanding of PLC hardware and experience of Eplan 5.7 or P8 is desirable but not essential, as is an understanding of ATEX requirements.
- You will be methodical and accurate with strong communication and problem solving / fault finding skills. You will be self motivated and have the ability to prioritise and plan workloads and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines. You will need to have a flexible approach and be able to work independently and within a team.
- You will need to be flexible with regard to travel since projects may take you around both the UK and overseas.