Following the restructuring of the automotive industry toward zero-emission vehicles, the climate-neutral, environmentally friendly production of automobiles represents the next major challenge.
The goals are clearly defined:
- Zero emissions in automotive production
- Climate neutrality throughout the vehicle's life and production chain, from the mining of raw materials to the recycling of the vehicle at the end of its life cycle
- Environmentally friendly procurement of all materials used
The ways and timeframes in which these goals are to be achieved will be discussed by experts at the new Automotive Circle Networking Event.
Dürr will be taking part in the discussion with its presentation:
- Paint shop of the future: Holistic approach in paint shop design for increased efficiency and CO2-neutral production
- Jens Reiner, Vice President R&D and Product Management, Paint and Final Assembly Systems, Dürr Systems AG
Find more information here.