The EcoDryScrubber represents a new era in paint overspray removal without any water or wastewater treatment, which is why it has revolutionized paint shops worldwide since 2010.
Dry paint overspray removal is fully automated and is integrated in the spray booth. The cleaning process obtains a filtration level of almost 100%. This allows highly effective, instant process air recirculation while also saving energy, and without having to rely on supplementary filter stages.
- Energy cost reduction of up to 30% in the paint shop
- Energy cost reduction of up to 60% in the spray booth
- CPU savings
- A completely integrated separation system
- Effective re-circulation of process air
- A fully automated separation process
- Separation without water and chemicals
- Fully regenerative filter elements