EcoReflect is a novel work deck for inspecting surface quality. It features an innovative lighting design and an ideal ergonomic environment for exact, highly focused visual inspection. This allows you to identify paint irregularities consistently and with the best possible accuracy.
Unlike conventional systems, EcoReflect uses vertical contrast lines to produce a reflected image that is bright but not irritating. There is no need to raise and lower your head to follow the body contours. Well-tuned luminance conditions between the interior and the surroundings enhance concentration and reduce fatigue.
Using LED technology ensures high contrasts in the reflected images and illuminates areas evenly. EcoReflect is highly energy efficient, because its special curvature projects a particularly large amount of light onto the body. It consumes half the power of conventional fluorescent tubes.
EcoReflect can be constructed as a single station or as a line. The system can be expanded for complex defect types. Custom light colors and special wall materials are available.
- Continuous reflected image and improved luminance distribution
- Stable visual perception through balanced visual design
- Homogeneous body illumination
- High contrast for perception of punctiform defects
- Innovative space design
- Less maintenance required and long service life
- Energy-efficient LED technology