For automated gluing in the final assembly of vehicle production highly viscous materials are used to permanently bond parts and components of different characteristics.
Dürr offers turnkey solutions for the various requirements of automobile manufacturers for economic gluing cells that fulfill different demands for quantity, operating material costs and quality. These include automated and partially automated solutions as well as robot-guided and stationary application systems.
Dürr offers modular systems for every application in the final assembly:
- Window gluing
- Gluing of roof module
- Gluing roof reinforcement dampings
- Gluing of trunk modules
- Gluing of fuel tanks
- Gluing of trim parts
Dürr supplies complete robot cells as human-robot collaboration (HRC) to the car manufacturing industry. In this plant design human and robot are working together hand in hand in final assembly without a separating safety device. The innovative HRC solution increases the quality of adhesive bead, increases flexibility and makes the process faster and more cost-effective.
- Pretreatment Systems
- Material Supply
- Dispensing and Dosing Units
- Automated Handling Systems
- Gluing and Handling Robots
- Turnkey robot cells
- Small foot print due to flexible modular solutions
- Reduced cycle time due to optimized cell layouts and processes
- Short return on investment time
- Maximum availability and reliability
- Test and optimize your processes in our test center
- Worldwide support due to global sales and service support