Dürr can help improve your operating efficiencies by analyzing current process energy usage and offer solutions to reduce your energy consumption.
Dürr engineers and provides air-handling, drying, heating, cooling, process, and combustion control systems that help improve the operating efficiency of your facility and maximize the performance of your equipment. By analyzing current process energy usage, Dürr can offer solutions to reduce your energy consumption.
- Maintain equipment to manufacturer specifications
- Understand the process and obtain baseline energy usage
- Review the process to reduce air flow and temperature
- Improve process interface dampers and controls to reduce system demand
- Investigate energy funding programs and project return on investment (ROI)
- Investigate system retrofits, control upgrades, heat exchanger efficiency, new ceramic media products, and replace obsolete components
- Consider secondary heat recovery
- Investigate potential replacement options with new, energy-efficient systems
- Combustion air heating
- Process makeup air systems
- Building makeup air heating systems
- Hot water systems (plant boiler loop)
- Low-temperature steam applications
- Dryer air curtain systems
Dürr energy studies provide the vital information you need to make the best decision on process upgrades and equipment selection to ensure maximum process capacity and integration.
The key to effective energy recovery is to identify the optimum sources of, and uses for, the energy and select the most cost-effective, efficient system to transport and deliver the energy.