Paint shops for aluminum wheels – Brilliance in detail
Polished aluminum wheels are very popular with end customers, but producing them often requires a special process sequence. Using a diamond blade after the painting process makes the rims look stunning. Once the material has been bright-turned, another clear coat is applied to protect the finished surface.
Dürr provides end-to-end, customized turnkey paint shop solutions for aluminum wheels, from cleaning and chemical conversion for effective corrosion protection through painting and curing to air pollution control.
Dürr-Group companies Olpidürr and Verind, both Italian subsidiaries, are centers of excellence in aluminum wheel painting. They have a worldwide reputation for comprehensive system integration and high-end application technology.
Our aluminum wheel painting portfolio includes
- Tailored greenfield and brownfield plants
- Comprehensive process expertise and high-quality technologies:
- CFD simulation and initial concept planning
- Pretreatment and dip coating
- Spray booths and robot application systems
- Oven systems
- Conveyor systems
- High-performance automatic control and digital connection
- Air pollution control
- Professional implementation and start-up management
- Spare parts service, inspection and maintenance
- Service locations worldwide