The RoDip® rotational painting system stands for the perfect interplay between plant and conveyor, and ensures efficient transport solutions for car bodies through treatment lines.
RoDip® M, the mechanical version of our rotational dip coating system, is robust and continuous. The system has a chain hoist on each side of the dip tanks, which pulls the RoDip® carrier and body through the process line together. A lateral V-cam provides 360° movement. Generally, both linear and rotary movement are feasible. RoDip® M is a highly reliable, sturdy, user-friendly system.
- Chain drive on both sides
- Rotation by v-cams
- Linear or rotary movement
- Horizontal return lines beneath the tanks
- Recommended production rate >40 u/h
- Continuous operation
- One-sided guidance reduces complexity for more efficiency and optimized maintenance work
- Multiple angled V-guides reduce turning speed in critical areas and result in lower forces on the hood for gentle emersion
- Optional: flexible guide track for body related drainage
- Integrated carrier-cleaning during non-productive time
- Tiltable conveyor for longer draining times