The use of the rotational dip process RoDip® shortens the plant’s length and saves valuable building space. The rotation of the complete body optimizes the process of immersion, flooding and draining.
RoDip® E provides more flexibility in pretreatment (PT) and electrocoating (EC). This tried-and-tested system operates via an electrically powered trolley unit on one side of the dip tanks. This houses the traction and rotary drives, which keep the body on a custom-programmed path through the dip bath. For optimum control, there is also an absolute measurement system and a wireless transmission system. RoDip® E allows you to program body-specific dip curves. On request, we can identify which curve is best for a body by running advance tests at our Testcenter.
- Electrically driven transport unit on one side
- Transport unit positioned via path measuring system
- WLAN signal for communication with controls
- Fast, vertical return lines
- Continuous and stop-and-go operation
- Redesign of mechanical components for lighter weight and robust system
- Red Dot award-winning design of the carrier
- Different colored lighting for easy monitoring of the system status