Dürr represents worldwide success and stands for technological leadership in the field of final assembly.
FAStplant® is a modular system for final assembly. It makes production line design flexible by combining different components. The modules require neither ceiling suspensions nor foundation pits, which eliminates building constraints. FAStplant® is ideal for pilot lines as well as SKD (semi-knocked down) and CKD (completely knocked down) installations.
- Electric Monorail Systems with self-supporting modular structural steelwork for work zones and return section, as well as curves and track switches
- Skillet Platform Systems with and without integrated lifting table with platform height of < 300 mm
- Modular man-rider conveyors
- Utility Structural Steelwork for module pre-assembly
- Flexible plant line extension, shortening or relocation
- Easy adaptation to new vehicle models or variants
- 30% shorter installation time thanks to pre-tested and pre-assembled modules
- Line setup free of building constraints
- Less effort in terms of planning and engineering
All the performances of a big final assembly system in a miniature assembly shop.
One of the applications of FAStplant® is certainly as a pilot line in a dedicated room of the final assembly shop.
FAStplant® as a pilot line can be used as a:
All operations of the final assembly shop are simulated and new workers learn in advance how to manage
- VAC Line
- Subassembly Line
- Manual Marriage Line
- Trim Line
- Final Line
- Car delivery station
A bar code along the carrier arm defines the best rotating angle to reach the highest ergonomics possible for every operation.
With a Twin Trolley System® as a conveyor and with a high-precision vertical adjustable and rotating carrier on board.
Every Training Center / Pilot has a FAStplant® structure 12m high.