Rotational dip coating – Efficiency and quality with RoDip®
The RoDip® rotational dip coating process is the ultimate in plant and conveyor system harmonization.
The technology is suitable for pretreatment (PT), electrocoating (EC) and bodywashing.
RoDip® provides ideal solutions for conveying car bodies along the process line. The process of dipping, flooding and draining is optimized by rotating the entire body in the tank. Rotation can be custom-programmed. The result is outstanding corrosion prevention and superb surface quality, plus low unit costs.
Dürr supplies two versions of the rotational dip process:
- RoDip® E with an electric drive
- RoDip® M with a chain drive
- Reduces unit costs by up to 16%
- Produces excellent cleaning results that meet exacting requirements
- Improves coating quality
- Eco-friendly and energy efficient
- Shortens plants
- Used worldwide by all major OEMs