The number of control units in cars is increasing continuously. As they monitor a multitude of functions, their verification and calibration is an essential component of the final vehicle assembly. For this reason, we have developed measuring and diagnostic tools specifically optimized for this task.
- x-tronic balancer, mobile measuring device for assisting and optimizing wheel geometry adjustment
- x-tronic carlink, a portable control device diagnostic interface
The x-tronic balancer combines the measurement of the steering wheel angle in the vehicle (“steering wheel balancer”) and the communication with vehicle control units (ECUs). With six function keys the balancer DI offers the additional possibility of user interaction (assign, select, confirm). In this case, the test sequence is controlled by a host PC with x-line automation system.
- Toe setting in the wheel alignment stand while taking the steering angle and the steering angle hysteresis into account
- Calibration of ESP sensors, adaptive headlamp range adjustment, level regulation, and much more
- Performance of general electronics tests parallel to the wheel alignment
Data from the x-tronic balancer are continuously transferred to the x-line Host-PC.
The x-tronic carlink is a compact and rugged device for control unit diagnostics. It is capable of simultaneously communicating with multiple control devices - using not just the same but also different bus systems. The test process is controlled by a host PC with the x-line automation system.
A display and six function keys (assign, select, confirm) of the carlink D provide the user with additional options for interaction.
- Wireless ECU diagnosis in test stands and process stations
- Parallel communication with several ECUs on up to 8 physical channels (CAN, K-Line, …)
- Test tasks with operator interaction (carlink D)
- Plug-in Dürr OBD2 diagnostic cable
With the x-tronic product generation, Dürr offers a unique combination of specifically-developed hard- and software for flexible use in all applications and every test situation. Standard operating systems and the x-line automation system are used.