Dürr Megtec has experience working with nearly all ESP makes and models, and can improve overall performance by upgrading components to the latest designs and control systems.
Aging technology and lack of support from some original equipment manufacturers has resulted in lost productivity and reduced efficiency for many electrostatic precipitator (ESP) systems. Our ESP upgrade and ESP rebuild products and services are designed with one goal in mind—to keep your ESP functioning at peak performance.
Improve your ESP performance requirements with:
- Inspections to confirm and qualify system performance
- Engineering studies to determine upgrade options
- Spare parts availability 24/7
- Technical support available 24/7
- Performance upgrades to meet emissions requirements
- Mechanical and electrical rebuilds to maintain efficiency
Dürr Megtec technical specialists and field engineering services make all the difference in ensuring your system works as designed and remains a key part of your industrial environmental solutions mix. It begins with a detailed inspection, where we:
- Identify the existing ESP OEM
- Confirm system design and the controllers
- Review efficiency issues
- Assess mechanical and electrical issues
- Check the last major mechanical/electrical upgrades
The Dürr Megtec Aftermarket Services team has decades of engineering, manufacturing and service experience from a broad range of process and manufacturing industries. We support operations by providing faster repairs through superior problem diagnostics, along with proactive services that identify problems before they have a negative impact on uptime performance.