Safety and ergonomics together with efficiency are some of the basic requirements in all current manufacturing processes, mainly when it comes to industrial handling and the moving of parts and components on an assembly line.
Our equipment is frequently used when:
- the component to be moved is heavy or not stable enough to be moved manually
- the component needs to be placed in a room or in a position that does not allow good ergonomics for the operator
- there are safety risks inherent in the handling of the component.
And it guarantees efficient operation with the following characteristics:
- Safety for operators, parts, and vehicles, taking the main standards into account.
- Guaranteed ergonomics in relation to the main requirements and best practices.
- Improved process efficiency, as a result of in-depth studies during the planning of the project, guaranteeing the shortest possible assembly time with greater operator comfort.
- Guarantee of immediate operability through tests and validations carried out in our facilities, with the participation of all those involved in operation.
- High economic efficiency with low maintenance and operating costs.
- Faster service with local manufacture and assistance.
- Specialized, experienced team responsible for executing and assisting you with your project.