- Our three-month, paid, full-time summer internship program is designed to give students professional experience related to their field of study.
- Under the mentorship of a subject matter expert, students will complete a project for their assigned department.
- Students will have the opportunity to present the results of their project to the Dürr Leadership Team at the end of the summer during our Internship Expo.
- Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in hands on as well as technical problem solving
- Good organization and time management skills ability to work on multiple projects
- Ability to follow safe working practices