- As a Commissioining Engineer, you will travel and work at different customer sites around the UK and sometimes overseas.
- You will be responsible for providing effective commissioning of PFS equipment to achieve operational performance and acceptance of Durr Limited equipment following installations and modifications.
- You will decide on methods used for individual test operations, conduct or instruct operatives accordingly and provide all relevant commissioning documentation.
- You will also carry out a role of ‘Technical Support’ as necessary.
- You will ideally hold a relevant Engineering qualification such as an Apprenticeship, HNC/HND or degree in an engineering discipline however it is not essential.
- Ideally gained within the automotive, aerospace or related industries, you must have proven experience of commissioning process / capital plant equipment such as ovens, booths, conveyor systems etc, and fault finding and rectification.
- Experience of commissioning robotic applications would be an advantage but is not essential.
- You will have good PC skills with the ability to use MS office applications.
- You must have excellent communication skills, have the ability to liaise with the customer at all levels and be able to supervise and manage contractors.
- The ability to deliver on site training would be an advantage.
- You will be methodical and accurate with strong communication and problem solving skills.
- You will be self motivated and have the ability to prioritise and plan workloads and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- You will need to have a flexible approach and be able to work independently and within a team.
Contractually based at our Head Office in Warwick, you will spend the vast majority of your time working on customer sites around the UK and sometimes overseas, for either short and extended periods. You will therefore need to be flexible with regards to travel and working time since weekends and some shifts will be required.
Please send your application by email including CV to firstname.lastname@example.org