- Based from our Head office in Warwick, with a mix of office, home and site based work, you will be part of our Mechanical Engineering Team, responsible for Project Design Engineering.
- You will produce and control all project design information in conjunction with relevant technical authorities and provide engineering design expertise for proposals in conjunction with relevant technical authorities
- You will do this whilst achieving agreed engineering deadlines and budgets and complying with engineering safety, technical and quality standards.
- Ideally you will hold a minimum of HNC or equivalent in a relevant Engineering discipline, or have an equivalent level of experience.
- You will have experience using a 3D design package (ideally Microstation although this is not essential) and AutoCAD 2D; AutoCAD MEP and/or Autodesk Navisworks is also desirable but not essential.
- You will have experience of equipment layout design i.e. process equipment, conveyor systems, ductwork, pipework, fans and pumps. Experience of Building Services design is desirable as is a background with ductwork / steelwork fabrication.
- You will have experience of producing general arrangement drawings and detailed arrangement drawings as well as concept design. Experience of sales & proposals drawings would be an additional advantage as would experience of conducting site surveys and carrying out design risk assessments.
- You will have a logical and systematic approach to tasks with good problem solving skills. You will be self-motivated and have the ability to prioritise and plan workloads while working under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- You will have a high standard of computer literacy and oral & written communication skills to be able to converse at all levels and build productive working relationships within the organisation as well as with inter-group personnel, customers and suppliers.
- You will need to have a flexible approach to meet industry needs and be able to work independently and within a team.