- Ensure that the project scope of work is fully understood by the project team with clearly identified roles and responsibilities providing proper direction and reporting to all stakeholders.
- Manages the internal communication process driving the team to common project goals while acting as a single point contact for all customer communications.
- Handles all commercial aspects of the project, collaborates with cost control accounting, provides project performance and financial reports, change management and risk mitigation.
- Develop and manage project schedules and milestones to ensure quality and timeliness for all project deliverables of assigned customer projects.
- Monitor site activities for schedule compliance, costs and health and safety.
- B.S. degree in Technical/Engineering field required with additional project management experience in Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering fields.
- Stong customer focus and willingness to engage for collaborative success of all projects.
- Familiarity with equipment manufacturing and design processes required with basic knowledge of sheet metal and structural fabrication.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills, an attention to detail, creativity, and ability to complete necessary job tasks in a professional manner required.
- Maintained engineering skills, problem-solving techniques, and applied math.
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles.
- General understanding of contract language, terms and conditions.
- Basic knowledge of Controls Engineering is a plus.