- Develop domestic and international sales volume by establishing sales policy, objectives, pricing, and discounts; assigning quotes; maintaining dealer network; negotiating key contracts.
- Develops and maintains customer database, generates, and qualifies leads.
- Obtain product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Coordinate interdepartmental activities to servecustomer needs, solve technical, quality, and commercial requirements.
- Provide recommendations to Sales and Marketing head to improve businessactivity and increase market share.
- Negotiates with dealers and customers, developing sales proposals.
- Provide a monthly report on all activities performed during the current month, and planned activities for the following. Provide a yearly report on the Mexican industrial trend and the business environment in general.
- Superior verbal and written skills to effectively communicate with customers, distributors, local, regional, and global colleagues.
- Strong negotiation skills with a passion for selling.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Determined to work independently with high resilience.
- Excellent attention to detail, result oriented.
- Highly organized and process driven.
- A high degree of ownership and commitment with intellectual curiosity and