- Review customer inquiries and develop a technical solution to propose to the customer.
- Perform process calculations and size equipment to meet customer specifications and overall strategy.
- Review customer specifications and assure compliance with requirements or clearly identify exceptions to be taken.
- Develop specifications for procured components based on customer specifications and the technical requirements of the application.
- Clearly define scope of work and develop associated cost estimates.
- Work with designers to optimize the equipment layout for a project.
- Review vendor and subcontractor quotes for compliance with specifications and completeness of scope
- Work with Sales team to communicate with the Customer both directly and indirectly
- Develop Piping and Instrumentation drawings (P&IDs) for proposals and projects.
- Provide process engineering support to projects once they become orders.
- Drive product improvement and standardization of designs.
- Troubleshoot and solve process related issues with operating equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering or related field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Understanding of Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs)