- Configuration, administration and support of Palo Alto firewall environments, Cisco network components as well as the global VPN landscape to ensure trouble-free operation
- Troubleshooting on 2nd/3rd level for network environments
- Development, implementation, improvement and documentation of technical solutions in IT infrastructure for data networks (network topologies)
- Project work in the network and firewall environment in cooperation with internal and external partners
- Optimization of our IT network infrastructure from the point of view of availability and IT security
- Monitoring and performance optimization of the network landscape worldwide
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies and defining and monitoring access.
- Consulting for sites and construction sites on network architectures
- Global on-call service
- 2+ years of experience of the network technologies (WAN, LAN, Wi-Fi, VPN; including Cisco, Palo Alto, MPLS, SD-WAN, NAC)
- Good knowledge in Windows systems and in the administration of network related services (DNS, DHCP, NPAS)
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, QoS)
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools such as CheckMK, Zabbix, Nagios, PRTG.
- Must have large enterprise, client-facing experience with design/solutioning/implementation.
- Certificates: CCNA required, CCNP/CCIE Collaboration desirable
- Good communication skill
Kindly send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Dürr IT Services in India is represented by Schenck RoTec – a fully owned subsidiary of the Dürr Group.