- Reporting to the Head of Tech/Ops, you will be responsible for the management and control of site operations resource for capital equipment installation projects.
- As part of the role, you will achieve effective operation and co-ordination of the PFS Operations team and any Sub-Contractors and their activities, to ensure projects are adequately resourced and to achieve maximum utilisation of personnel.
- Report to the Head of Tech/Ops on all aspects of project progress and cost control.
- Ensure systems and procedures are implemented to direct PFS Operations activities in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Attend and input into monthly Tech /Ops department meetings.
- You will have previous personnel management experience from within a project engineering or construction environment.
- Ability to oversee all aspects of a project with good adminitstration skills.
- Good problem solving skills. Have the ability to identify the root cause of a problem, apply a solution, and check that the solution has worked effectively.
- Ability to understand customer requirements and specifications with good commercial awareness.
- Understanding of company financial reporting systems and the ability to manage project costs.
- You will be methodical and accurate with strong communication and problem solving skills.
- You will be self motivated and have the ability to prioritise and plan workloads and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- You will need to have a flexible approach and be able to work independently and within a team.
- Although our Head Office is in Warwick, you will spend a lot of your time working on customer sites around the UK and sometimes overseas, for either short or extended periods. You will therefore need to be flexible with regards to travel and working time since some weekends and occasional shifts will be required.