- Active distribution of digital products and services for plant digitization in our core market Automotive OEM for one of our subsidiaries
- Expansion of existing customer sales.
- Identifying and capturing new sales opportunities.
- Presentation of digital products and services for plant digitization
- Conducting sales meetings with customers
- Maintains effective relationships within organization and customers. Also, provides input on how to continually improve the effectiveness of our customer relations.
- Quotation and inquiry process preparation
- Communication between customers and the subsidiary's sales and technical departments
- Support for project management
- Support during commissioning at the customer's site
- Technical support to our customers.
- Sound technical or commercial training (technician or degree with focus on electrical engineering or comparable qualification)
- At least 3-5 years of experience in sales or customer service of control technology or technical software
- A deep understanding of automation technology and/or processes in paint shops is preferred
- Knowledge in PLC and Robotic technology in automotive industry
- Advanced computer skills
- High willingness to travel
- Friendly approachable manner, strong communication skills and intercultural competence