- Good experience of using UiPath Studio, Orchestrator and Bots
- Quickly assessing the feasibility and providing consultation on automation strategy
- Work with the Process Experts to implement and automate the process using UiPath
- Actively reduce technical debt across the application throughout the project life cycle
- Support existing processes and implements change requirements as part of a structured change control process, resolving key issues that cannot be resolved by more junior team members
- Develop solutions considering functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure, and performance and ensure maximum robot utilization
- 3+ years of experience in RPA (UiPath) development
- Well versed about the operational activities of the live robots, including deployment, monitoring and maintenance using UiPath Orchestrator.
- Hands on experience in .Net/ other programming language
- Experience with OCR, Intelligent Process Automation or Machine Learning is a plus
- Knowledge of service-oriented architecture preferred
- Experience in preparing solution design document
- Willingness to go on business trips when required
- Ability to work in an international multicultural team, social skills, and assertiveness
- Good communication skills
Kindly send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Dürr IT Services in India is represented by Scheck RoTec – a fully owned subsidiary of the Dürr Group.