- Incident handling and response for all locations worldwide
- Member of the global C.E.R.T. team.
- Monitoring of IT security-relevant systems
- Defense against IT security-relevant threats
- (Intrusion Detection und Advanced Attack Defense)
- Communication in existing service clusters about current IT security topics and measures.
- Support in the implementation of IT security-relevant measures on IT systems such as mitigation, patching, shutdowns, etc.
- Technical and organizational consulting as well as support of the departments regarding IT security (cloud services, IT processes, data centers, network, etc.)
- Preparation of monitoring reports (planning, preparation and implementation)
- Global on-call service
- Well-founded training in the field of antimalware management and minimum 3 years of experience with such systems
- Degree in the field of (business) informatics or many years of professional experience with comparable professional qualifications
- Experience in the field of IT security, Monitoring and defense
- Independent, analytical and structured way of working as well as hands-on mentality
- High self-motivation, ability to work in a team and strong communication skills
- in-depth knowledge of firewalls, antimalware systems, penetration testing and data encryption.
- Understanding of common network architectures and protocols
- Knowledge of current attack patterns, methods and tactics
- Creativity and openness to technical innovations
- Good knowledge of windows and Linux operating system
Good to have
- Experience with tools like Nessus, Splunk, and XMCyber is also beneficial.
- ITIL knowledge
- Scripting knowledge
Kindly send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this job. Dürr IT Services in India is represented by Schenck RoTec – a fully owned subsidiary of the Dürr Group.