- Based from our Head office in Warwick, with a mix of office, home and site based work, you will be part of our Mechanical Engineering Team, responsible for Project Engineering for Conveyor Systems.
- You will plan, supervise, conduct and report on project engineering activities for all Conveyor system requirements in conjunction with technical authorities and other members of the project team.
- You will provide engineering expertise to sales and proposals in conjunction with the relevant technical authorities.
- Qualified to a minimum of HNC/D level or equivalent in a relevant field such as Mechanical Engineering, you will have experience in conveyor systems engineering with 'hands on' expertise / experience.
- You will have knowledge of overhead and floor conveyor systems, ideally from within automotive but not essential, and have the ability to carry out conveyor system design, analysis, and engineering calculations.
- You will be able to understand and assess customer requirements, produce detailed tender specifications and analyse supplier quotations.
- You will be able to plan project work and manage budgets for purchased equipment.
- You have the ability to conduct design reviews and carry out risk assessments, support on-site installation and commissioning and perform site verification and field checking.
- Experience in the preparation of operating and maintenance manuals is desirable, as is the ability to supervise subcontract project and design enginers.
- Experience of commissioning and / or fault finding and rectification to overcome technical issues would be an additional advantage.
- Previous experience of SAP is desirable but not essential.
- You will have a methodical work ethic with strong communication and problem solving skills.
- You will be self-motivated and have the ability to prioritise and plan workloads while working under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- You will have a high standard of computer literacy and oral & written communication skills to be able to converse at all levels and build productive working relationships within the organisation as well as with inter-group personnel, customers and suppliers.
- You will need to have a flexible approach to meet industry needs and be able to work independently and within a team.
To apply, please send your CV by email to: email@example.com