- Validate requirements, execute projects and ensure the adoption of the best practices
- Create, develop and enable data & AI opportunities across various business functions and business processes for our employees.
- Design, build, test, deploy, evaluate and improve machine learning models. This includes data processing, data exploration, ML model development & training as well as the deployment
- Set up of infrastructure (Microsoft Azure) and integration of data bases
- Working in agile cross-functional teams in order to drive data & AI vision and broad adoption.
- Remain accountable for quality, development, integration, impact and benefit realization of AI-driven solutions
- Deep knowledge on Machine Learning technology and techniques from previous projects
- 3 years of professional experience as Data Scientist/ Software Developer
- Computer Science education background
- Programming skills in Python and preferably other languages
- Understanding of databases (i.e., SQL, NoSQL), machine learning libraries (i.e.., TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.) as well as cloud platforms (i.e.., Azure, AWS)
- Research-minded, curious and a keen interest in new developments in the field
- Object oriented programing
- Familiarity with agile software engineering methodologies (SCRUM)
- Communicate fluently in English
- and preferably other languages