- Develop domestic sales volume in the existing framework for sales policy, objectives, pricing.
- Develops and maintains customer and contact database, generates, and qualifies leads.
- Obtain product market share by working with Director of Business Segment director to develop product sales strategies.
- Support interdepartmental activities in Querétaro to serve technical, quality, and commercial aspects of customer needs.
- Provide recommendations to Sales and Marketing head to improve business activity and increase market share.
- Maintain accurately and timely the sales forecast, providing monthly report on all current activities and planned activities for the following.
- Superior verbal and written skills to effectively communicate with customers, distributors, local, regional, and global colleagues.
- Strong negotiation skills with a passion for selling.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
- Determined to work independently with high resilience.
- Excellent attention to detail, result oriented.
- Highly organized and process driven.
- A high degree of ownership and commitment with intellectual curiosity and quickness.