- Based at our Head Office in Warwick, working under a hybrid office/home arrangement, you will be part of our Controlling team within the Finance function.
- As part of the role, you will:
- Be responsible for supporting Project Costing by driving accuracy of financial reporting and forecasting for Durr Ltd.
- Be responsible for the integrity of the spares reporting.
- Be responsible for management of the sales invoicing for projects.
- Be responsible for ensuring the customer order and budgets are correctly set up on the system.
- Be responsible for the reconciliation and reporting of Warranty.
- Be responsible for the reconciliation and reporting of internal hours.
- Provide cover and support to the Financial Controller and Controlling team members as required.
- Provide support to the Finance team members as required.
- Provide support to the Finance Director as required.
- You will hold or be actively studying for an accountancy qualification, preferably CIMA, and will have some relevent experience of an accounting function, ideally of management accounting from within an engineering and project costing business.
- You will have a high degree of computer literacy and the ability to use MS office applications as well as experience of SAP.
- You must have good communication skills with the ability to liaise with people at all levels.
- You will have the ability to prioritise workloads and to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- You will be self motivated and be able to work unsupervised and with initiative.
- You will need to have a flexible approach and be able to work independently and within a team.
To apply, please send your CV by email to: email@example.com