- Support Managing Director in ensuring that the organisation operates profitably, effectively and efficiently in short, medium and long terms.
- Responsibility for conducting company finances, including planning and controlling of cash flow and risk control.
- Supervision of the statutory, tax and management reporting process.
- You will challenge and support the management team in all aspects to ensure successful project completion.
- Be responsible for the Central Services function consisting of Finance and Controlling, providing leadership and support to achieve business plans and objectives.
- Analyzing the company's financial results and providing necessary information to the Management.
- Responsibility for the corporate compliance policy.
- Handling grievances and disciplinary procedures within the department.
- Ideally a qualified accountant (AMCA/ ACCA/ BCom/ CA) or MBA, you must have strong leadership skills with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Have significant financial management and control expertise and ideally, with prior experience.
- You will need a high degree of commercial acumen with a passion for adding value and challenging the status quo to achieve continuous performance improvement.
- A high degree of IT Literacy with great Microsoft product skills and ERP (E.G SAP, HFM & BI) experience is required.
- Prior experience of working at subsidiary / divisional level within an international group would be advantageous.
- You will need to be flexible with regards to working time and travel, both within SA and overseas.
- Quality Focus & Team player.
- Driver’s License Essential.