CPM, part of the multinational Dürr group, is a global leading supplier of automotive assembly systems which provides high-innovative products and services covering all the important stages of vehicle production.
We’re looking for a Project Manager who will work closely with the project stakeholders to guarantee the overall project success. The Project Manager is responsible for the quality, time and profitability of the project from the order intake to project closure.
- Ensure that the project scope of work is fully understood by the project team with clearly identified roles and responsibilities providing proper direction and reporting to all stakeholders.
- Manages the internal communication process driving the team to common project goals while acting as a single point contact for all customer communications.
- Handles all commercial aspects of the project, collaborates with cost control accounting, provides project performance and financial reports, change management and risk mitigation.
- Develop and manage project schedules and milestones to ensure quality and timeliness for all project deliverables of assigned customer projects.
- Make technical decisions as to equipment function and design necessary to comply with the project contract. Coordinates the required expertise to solve technical problems.
- Develop and sustain relationships with customers and suppliers involved in the project over time, both in order to create new business opportunities and to project a positive corporate image;
- Manage any issues that may arise during the development of the projects and follow defined escalation ways;
- Manage personnel for all activities related to the project. This includes engineering installation and subcontractors;
- Monitor site activities for schedule compliance, costs and health and safety.
- Bachelor's degree in Technical / Engineering field;
- 3 – 5 years of experience managing 1 – 25 EUR million project in Industrial / Manufacturing engineering fields (in the automotive field will be considered as a plus);
- Excellent knowledge of English (Italian will be a plus);
- Familiarity with equipment manufacturing and design processes required, with knowledge of major design programs (Solidworks, Autocad, etc.);
- Possess very good written and verbal communication skills in both technical and non-technical setting;
- Strong customer focus and willingness to engage for collaborative success of all projects;
- Able to delegate to department employees as required to complete tasks on time;
- Goal oriented, well organized with strong analytical / reasoning abilities and abilities to think out of the box in finding solutions;
- General understanding of contract language, terms and conditions;
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally;
- Must be willing and able to work weekends, extensive hours and variable shift patterns;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Projects (knowledge of SAP will be a plus)