The Service Technician is responsible for troubleshooting, proposing modifications or improvements to customer installations as part of After-Sales Service activities.
Reporting to the National Service Manager APT, the Service Technician will have the following missions :
- Respond to customer inquiries about facility modifications and/or improvements.
- Carry out the modifications requested by the customer while respecting the costs and deadlines imposed by the specifications and the allocated budgets.
- Consult with subcontractors and suppliers regarding facility modifications and improvements.
- Organize internal interventions (employees Dürr) and external (customers/suppliers) as part of facility modifications.
- Troubleshoot installations in the event of a malfunction.
- Write materials for the customer and conduct training on Dürr installations for customers.
- Organize, lead and/or take part in periodic meetings to discuss customer installations (problems, improvements, etc.) and monitor the evolution of requests.
- Prepare reports (after work, customers meetings, hierarchy, ...)
- Respect the procedures in force at Durr Systems and customers
- Electromechanical training or 5 years of experience in the field of maintenance
- Experience in the industrial sector
- Languages required: Fluent French - English (B1 minimum)
- Computer knowledge on PC required: Office Pack, SAP would be a plus.
- Imperative negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate in writing and orally and diplomacy
- Litigation management
- Autonomy and rigor