Are you passionate about cutting-edge technology that influences the global market? Do you want to be a part of transforming creative ideas and innovative engineering concepts into pioneering solutions? Do you enjoy working with all-around great people? If yes, Dürr is the place for you! Our employees work across international borders as one team to provide tailored solutions to meet our customers needs.
Dürr's fast-paced and ever-changing landscape makes for an exciting career with interesting challenges. In addition to our focus on pioneering the most efficient, state-of-the-art technology, our global network of offices provides ample opportunities for career growth.
Our three-month, paid, full-time summer internship program is designed to give students professional experience related to their field of study. Under the mentorship of a subject matter expert, students will complete a project for their assigned department. Students will have the opportunity to present the results of their project to the Dürr Leadership Team at the end of the summer during our Internship Expo.
The Application and Process Engineering Internship is a great opportunity to be paired with engineers and the salesforce to visit customer sites and learn about the equipment that we design and service.
Network with other interns and fellow colleagues at organized events throughout the summer, including:
- Manufacturing tours
- Baseball games
- Golf outings
- Community events
- And more!
Dürr's Internship Program runs May - August. Dates vary based on individual class schedules.
- Must be a Junior or Senior currently enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Structural Engineering or related field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Curricular basics
- Basic Engineering drawing familiarity, AutoCAD preferred.
- Ability to problem solve
- Good organization and time management skills ability to work on multiple projects
- Ability to follow safe working practices
- Possible day and overnight travel to jobsites to view machines.
- Will be exposed to shop environment.
- Pass a pre-employment drug test and be able to pass a drug test at any time during employment.
- Adhere to the policies and procedures outlined in the employee handbook.
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.