- Support sales activities by coordinating requests for costing, proposals, schedules and drawings with the Appliation Engineers.
- Maintian a library of standard equipment proposal templates and cost sheets.
- Work with Applications Engineering group and Sales Management to review and prioritize RFQ’s
- Review and provide current prequalification requirements to customers related to safety, quality control, financial records, NDA’s, COI and references
- Responsible for inbound sales calls and directs to appropriate Sales personnel
- In conjunction with the Logistics team, calculate equipment freight and provide competitive quotes to be included with equipment proposals
Post-Project Award Support
- Setup and coordinate project turnover meetings. Collaborate with Applications team to develop project documation to hand off to the Project Execution team. Communicates with customers, regarding order acknowledgements, invoicing, deliveries and other matters of a similar nature.
- Works with Sales and the end Customer to verify necessary information to efficiently complete the order fulfillment process.
- Assist in pre- sales contracts support
- In conjunction with the Project Management team, assist in Order/Change Order management and entry, includes review of purchase orders, binding contracts, proposals, costing, acknowledgements and managing all corrections
Process and Systems Support
- Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into customer database (CRM system), while maintaining other existing customer records.
- Key CRM user assisting in CRM data accuracy and manage new leads/ opportunities, contacts, and projects
- Generate and maintains records of all Lead and Project details
- Assists in preparation of sales presentations and proposals that explain product specifications and applications.
- Working with Finance, verify customers' credit ratings
- Work with sales representatives and Marketing to keep account activities and literature up to date.
- Prepare and maintain various sales reports (inquiries received, bookings, lost orders, etc)
- Other duties as assigned
- Run Visual Compliance on all new customer entries (in CRM and ERP System).
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Serves as a backup to the Envirionmental Solutions Sales Specialist
- Associate's Degree (two year college or technical school) or Bachelor’s Degree (four-year college or university) preferred. Demonstrated relevant experience will be considered in lieu of college degree.
- Experience: Two to five years related experience
- Procifiency in Microsoft Office including Microsoft Project, Power Point, and Excel required
- CRM and ERP system experience (Sales Force and MicroSoft Dynamics a plus)