- Based at our Head Office in Warwick with occasional travel to our other UK sites and customer facilities, you will work towards gaining a full working knowledge of the IT processes utilised and provide information systems support to Durr Ltd and the Group.
- As part of the role you will solve Company-wide information systems problems using the helpdesk software and procedures where applicable.
- Design/recommend/support computer systems to assist in achieving company targets.
- Design/recommend/support all software requirements by research, developing and maintaining applications and databases.
- Provide general support to the Information Systems Manager Manager and Information Systems Engineer as required.
- Undertake any necessary internal and / or external training as required.
- Ideally you will already have gained an NVQ level 2, HNC or equivalent qualification in an IT or business related subject.
- You will have some practical hands on work experience from within a business environment.
- You will have a desite to develop and progress within an IT environment.
- You will have a high degree of computer literacy and the ability to use MS office applications.
- You must have excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with the customer at all levels and build productive working relationships with all internal/external customers.
- You will be self motivated and have the ability to prioritise and plan workloads and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- You will need to have a flexible approach and be able to work independently and within a team.