Find all information on Dürr's recent customer projects, new products, events and other press releases below. If you have any questions on the publications or require further information please get in touch with the contact person indicated.
The Dürr Group is one of the world's leading mechanical and plant engineering firms with extensive expertise in automation, digitalization and energy efficiency. Its products, systems and services enable highly efficient and sustainable manufacturing processes in different industries. The Dürr Group primarily supplies the automotive industry, producers of furniture and timber houses as well as the chemical, pharmaceutical, medical devices and electrical engineering sectors. It generated sales of €4.3 billion in 2022. The company has about 18,500 employees and 123 business locations in 32 countries. The Dürr Group operates in the market with the brands Dürr, Schenck and HOMAG and with five divisions:
- Paint and Final Assembly Systems: paint shops as well as final assembly, testing and filling technology for the automotive industry, assembly and test systems for medical devices
- Application Technology: robot technologies for the automated application of paint, sealants and adhesives
- Clean Technology Systems: air pollution control, coating systems for battery electrodes and noise abatement systems
- Measuring and Process Systems: balancing equipment and diagnostic technology
- Woodworking Machinery and Systems: machinery and equipment for the woodworking industry