An online glimpse into the spray booth: with EcoScreen Equipment Analytics, Dürr has developed a piece of software that can collect, analyze and display robot and process data. This achieves more efficient processes, eliminates malfunctions, helps with maintenance tasks, and ensures product quality.
What is happening in the spray cells? What is the status of robots, atomizers, dosing pumps, and the color change system?
The basic modules of the new EcoScreen Equipment Analytics software consist of a data recorder, a database, and a visualization for graphically displaying and analyzing the results on the station computer. This basic package is complemented by additional modules for automated analysis and IoT connectors to higher-level systems. The new software is included as standard in the programming and parameterization software (EcoScreen 3D-OnSite 4) for application robots.
- Rapidly find the data you need using filters. Filters are selected based on time or production data
- Perform historical analyses using automatically generated database backups
- Identify the causes of errors fast using detailed information
- Improve failure detection by cross comparisons of different robots
- Harness external support easily with the integrated export feature
- The visual comparison of data enables the recognition of trends in production quality or plant status
- Thanks to the export feature, outside experts can assist with process optimization