- You work with customers, throughout the French territory, and occasionally abroad, to carry out commissioning, maintenance, repairs, and you provide training and demonstrations to them.
- You also perform services in the fields of on-site analysis and balancing.
- Travel: Up to 90%.
- Minimum experience of 3 years as a field technician in the domain of measuring or rotating machine, or complex equipment mixing mechanical, electrotechnical, computer and industrial automation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Customer Services or related field or bench experience
- French fluent and good level in English or German. (Direct relationship with our German factory)
- Classic use of office tools: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Key words: Organization, communication, Act independently when required.
- Place of residence: better near Paris or its region.